Friday, November 6, 2009

Killing Me Inside is my favorite Band


Killing me inside is my favorite band.
Screamo band from many in Indonesia, killing me inside, including cool bands in my opinion.

Indonesian Screamo Post hardcore band with the spread of catchy vocal melodies. Killms formally known as Killing Me Inside a name invented by our drummer. The band started in December 2005. At that time, we only consists of four members: Yosaphat (Guitar), Onad (Bass), Rendy (Drums) and Raka (Guitar). This band really formed in South Jakarta, in mid June 2005 when we found our vocalist named sansan.

Killing Me Inside The goal is to create a Screamo Post hardcore in which power and aggressiveness out of the screaming vocal style mixed with songs that are not conventionally attractive.
However, I prefer at the moment vocalist killing me inside is "Sansan", Sansan out of killing me inside and form a new band with a name PeweGaskins. Miss u sansan.

No comments:

Post a Comment