Friday, November 6, 2009

My Phone 3230


My Handphone the Nokia 3230 is basically the first smartphone, which can be regarded as a middle class. However, it has quite a rich functional equipment: it supports EDGE, Bluetooth, Push to talk and has megapixel camera and radio. Essentially the features I need are fairly satisfied.
The most important thing for me personally is.

* Quick mobile data: GPRS class 10, EDGE class 5 (Qualify for my bloging activities)
* 1.3 MP camera
* RS-MMC memory card slot, which was replaced without having to turn off the phone
* Built-in radio and Mp3 (just for fun)
* Image editor
* MMS and email
My Nokia 3230 use Symbian Series 60 OS, At the time circulated in Indonesia 3230, the first time. I bought at a price of 1,250,000 rupiah.
Actually I want to buy Nokia E63 or Blackbary, but there is no money to buy it.
I hope at the right moment, I'll buy it.
What attracted me to buy 3230 when it was an interesting design. Elegant and looks beautiful.
But I hate the 3230 design is an analog button, to be honest I'm rather anti with analog. less comfortable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment